Adding Basic Content: Destination Marketing Organisations (DMO)
Your destination listing will be marketing suppliers and uplifting communities within it. Create, manage, and distribute your destination marketing content, from one platform, with the tourism and travel industry so that the industry is aware of your destination's offerings and increase tourism and the communities of the destination. Select Wetu activities and accommodations in your Update Form to create an ideal visual representation of your destination.
In this article
For this section, you may edit the name of your DMO and insert a short description of 200 words.
Adding pictures will provide travellers with a visual representation of the destination, making it easier for them to envision themselves enjoying all the amenities & facilities whilst on their dream vacation. Pictures speak louder than words.
To add a picture, click on ‘Add New Picture’. This will allow you to upload images that have been saved on your computer. Hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
A few things to consider when uploading pictures:
- The minimum size of the image must be at least 2MP
- Upload a minimum of 6 images (high-resolution)
- Upload high-resolution images with a minimum 648 x 432 resolution.
- Landscape images are preferred than portrait images (most screens are twice as wide as they are high, therefore landscape images will display better than portrait images).
Here you will see several fields for you to add the relevant contact details that you have i.e Front Desk, Reservation/Booking, Marketing Contact Person etc (scroll down to see all fields). The contacts saved here will appear in your listing within Wetu.
Tips to consider when inserting your social media links;
- Facebook: Insert your full URL link (example - https://www.facebook.com/example?ref=hl)
- Twitter: Insert only your handle (example - WetuTravel and not @WetuTravel)
- Instagram: Insert your full URL link (example - https://www.instagram.com/wetu.technology/?hl=en)
The banner image will appear in itineraries build with your destination selected. This is a future enhancement for further along in the project.
You will be able to indicate how your establishment is COVID-19 compliant in order for all guests and visitors to your listing to view and download your compliance documents. For further information on ways to best upload your COVID-19 documents, please click on the following article link - Adding Content: COVID-19 Documents.